Sunday 13 January 2013

St. Andrews Race

I am pleased to say that I found out yesterday that I can say with certainty that there will be a National Junior Series race in NB this year. There is not a better and more dedicated province to host such an event and we are only 1 in 4 places hosting one of these high caliber races.
I encourage EVERYONE to at least come out and watch this race because this is the first time we have had an event like this in New Brunswick and it will be a great one. I cannot stress enough the importance of having this race in New Brunswick. Our board of directors has been working extremely hard on our Junior program since before the last Canada Summer Games in 2009. They have supported me the whole way and are trying to develop some very talented kids such as yourself.
If you feel as though you are not ready to race in such a competitive field you should still make the trip to the beautiful little town of St. Andrews because it will be a great race to watch and learn from. Triathlon New Brunswick is now not only developing highly competitive athletes, but now Triathlon Canada can see that we are also capable of hosting races for these athletes. I cannot wait to race a draft legal race in NB and will be happy to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment