Tuesday 6 August 2013

Just a Kid With a Dream


One week from today I will be on the start line knowing that anything and everything is possible. I am extremely excited to be representing New Brunswick at the 2013 Canada Games in Sherbrooke, Quebec. I have been dreaming about going to Canada Games for such a long time. I feel as though I have done everything I could have done to prepare for this moment over the past few years of being solely dedicated to the sport of triathlon. I have been living the dream; meeting more people than I thought I could have met in a lifetime. The experiences I have already had and will continue to have because of the sport are endless. I am excited to proudly put on my New Brunswick uniform and put everything on the line. To dig deeper than I have ever dug before. I have had such an amazing experience traveling the continent (+ Brazil) to race and train. I will continue to make my dream a reality in every way I possibly can. This sport is my life, and I don't ever want to give it up. I cannot wait to represent my province, town and club at such a prestigious event. Good luck to everyone that has the unique opportunity to represent their province at the 2013 Canada Games.  

No comments:

Post a Comment