Sunday 19 May 2013

Arizona April recap

Hi guys!

I just flew back from Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday morning. I was in Arizona for 15 days training with some of the greatest triathletes and mentors in the country. The first couple of days were fairly easy, then the hard days came. We did lots of swimming, biking and running. The swims were done in an amazing local pool all week with the picturesque mountains in the background. The bikes were completed on the hilly, mostly smooth roads of Oro Valley. The runs on the track, trails and roads surrounding Tucson.

Living with the people you train with all day is a completely different experience. You learn so much because when you're with older athletes like I was they give you advice and share their knowledge to help you improve. I felt like a professional when I was living there, with all the hours of training and actually training with professionals.

I had the time of my life down in Arizona, and I can't wait for the season to get started in Winnipeg. Thanks so much for the constant support!

Reid

Here's a picture of myself, Taylor Reid, Andrew Yorke and Barrie Shepley!

No comments:

Post a Comment